Beauty Wish List

Sunday 27 April 2014

Ah, the downsides of being a shopaholic.... I always seem to have an arm-length wish list of beauty products just pleading to be purchased. I've narrowed down my lengthy list to five products that I'm lusting over at the moment and I created my first collage on picmonkey.com (a really simple website for editing photos and creating collages like the one below). So without further ado, I present to you my current Beauty Wish List:





1) Real Techniques Blush Brush, €12.99
Teen Vogue call it "Photoshop for your skin" and this Real Techniques brush seems to be one of the best on the market for perfect blush application. I love all of the Real Techniques brushes because of their fab, dense quality, lack of hair shedding and cute colours as well as their outstanding blending abilities. I can't wait to get my hands on this blush brush to add to my collection.

2) Sleek Face Form, €12.99
You've got to love multi-purpose products and this trio of contour powder, highlighter and blush has caught my eye recently. Available in four shades; Fair, Light, Medium and Dark (the latter two include bronzer instead of blush) this would be a great little compact for travelling or for popping into your handbag instead of lugging around three different products all the time.

3) Marc Jacobs Daisy Delight EDT 50ml, €61.00
Maybe it's just because of the absolutely adorable bottle that I was attracted to this fragrance but the fresh new edition of Marc Jacobs' bestselling Daisy is bound to smell just as fantastic. Or maybe it's just the bottle...

4) Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum, €13.99
After reading countless reviews about this wonderfully light foundation, I've decided that this will be my next purchase after my current No7 Essentially Natural foundation is gone. I generally prefer lighter coverage foundations and this one is meant to smell amazing as well so I'll be giving it a go shortly.

5) Essie Resort Fling, €9.99
One of the four summery shades from Essie's Resort 2014 collection, this "peachy coral" (according to Essie) is the perfect nail colour for long and sunny days on the beach. Although Essie polishes are quite expensive, I'd love to buy this particular shade as I've always been a fan of corals, especially over the summer months.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric