Monthly Tumblr Favourites

Sunday 6 April 2014

For the duration of March and the beginning of April, my tumblr blog lifebeautyblogger.tumblr.com seems to have been filled with very feminine looks with shades of pink and blue being the most prominent colours gracing the pages of the blog in recent weeks. I suppose the looks below are a true reflection of my taste at the moment which includes tailored jackets and pencil skirts in varying patterns. I feel that pattern is huge at the moment and I'm certainly drawn to it anyway as it can add another dimension to an outfit while heightening the sophistication. Plus, classy pattern makes your skirt/blazer/jeans look a whole lot more elegant.




Looking further back to the start of March, however, the outfits and street style looks that I reblogged were of a different kind with bold pops of colour and more laid back clothing on show. I hope you enjoy looking at my favourite images from March and April above and below, whatever your taste may be. Included are some gorgeous nail art photographs as well. If only we could all paint our nails like that.....                                                                                                             Enjoy!












                                                 


All images courtesy of Tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric