Elie Saab Couture Fall/Winter 2014-15

Monday 14 July 2014

Paris Haute Couture week is always about the glitz and the glamour and once again, I fell in love with Elie Saab's magical creations. I wrote about Elie Saab at Spring Haute Couture week back in January and you can read that post here. Not surprisingly, I was enchanted all over again by the Fall/Winter 2014-15 pieces presented in Paris last week.

Light was obviously the main theme with the runway illuminated by sparkling chandeliers that changed in hue to complement the different evening gowns and cocktail dresses. From floor length creations showered with lustrous pearls to sparkling long-sleeved cocktail dresses and off-the-shoulder pieces adorned with shimmering stones, the collection radiated grace and elegance. I particularly liked the backless pieces and a v-neck, glistening black dress. Tones of cool blue, navy, pink, black, grey and white were featured with the final dress being an extravagant white bridal gown.

Elie Saab's show was an evening affair fit for a fairytale.

My picks from the Fall/Winter collection:


Take a look at the full show below to really experience the magic of the Elie Saab Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2014-15 Fashion Show:


Thanks for reading this post, I hope you enjoyed it!

Doireann 
x



3 comments:

  1. easily one of my favourite designs. such a great collection x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Thanks for reading by the way x

      Delete
  2. so amazing! like fairy tale dresses

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric