Summer Wishlist

Sunday 22 June 2014


Time for another wishlist!

I've got that summertime, summertime sadness... Well not really, just a bit of summertime longing for these gorgeous items. I spotted  the Barry M Matte Nail Paint and a few other of these gems on a recent shopping trip, while I came across the floral bralet when browsing on Missguided. Of course, I also discover new products/clothing while reading through my favourite blogs or scrolling down my Instagram feed so it's very easy to be tempted into purchasing lots of new, bright and shiny looking "necessities" without even visiting the shops! 

However, despite my shopaholic tendencies, I've abbreviated my actual wishlist to the six gorgeous items below:

Collage created by me with the help of PicMonkey. 

1) Tala Crossover Back Bralet in Floral Print 
Ah, Missguided.You had me at the floral print. With its delicate, white, string straps and stunning floral design, this bralet would go beautifully with a high waisted skirt or even the Joni jeans (number 6 on this list) from Topshop! It is so girly and perfect for the summer weather.

I am a big fan of Barry M nail products and I have yet to find a budget nail polish comparable to their Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint. It comes as no surprise then that I am very, very excited to try out the Matte Nail Paint particularly in the pictured shade, Miami, a fun, pink colour. Matte nails is a trend I have wanted to try out for a long time so this nail polish is top of my list.

I can't justify paying around €30 for Benefit's famous High Beam although I have been searching for a good highlighter. On my pursuit for a less pricey alternative, I couldn't believe my eyes while reading rave reviews about ELF's equally praised, luminous highlighter, Shimmering Facial Whip. Coming in five radiant shades, Lilac Petal appears to be the closest in hue to High Beam. The best part of all?  The Shimmering Facial Whip, available from ELF's American site will set you back just $1 (yes, only $1!) 

This adorable little backpack from New Look caught my eye the other day with its charming pattern and practical design. It boasts multiple pockets and a drawstring section on top of a cute, vintage look. This would be perfect to carry those beach essentials. 

Another matte option here. Revlon never fail to disappoint with their wide collection of super soft, really, really good lip products. When I tested one of these ColorBurst Matte Balms on the back of my hand at Boots, I couldn't get over how pigmented it was. I literally brushed the balm (I think the shade was Audacious) onto my skin lightly but the colour payoff was amazing! These balms seem to be very creamy in texture and even though they aren't cheap, from what I saw, I definitely would consider purchasing one. 

Oooh they look so comfy don't they? I've been longing for a pair of light blue skinnies and this high waisted pair of Joni jeans from Topshop fit the bill perfectly. Because they're high waisted, pairing them with either crop tops or regular tees isn't a problem and the stretchy, denim material looks very snug and cozy. Hopefully a soon-to-be resident in my denim-lacking wardrobe.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric